| || |
- U.S. Postal PRIORITY MAIL Shipping is $6.95 for orders up to $50, $7.95 on orders from $50 to $74.99, $8.95 on orders up to $99.99 and shipping is FREE on all orders over $100. This applies to orders in the United States.
- If you have an unsecure mail box or live in a high crime area, you may choose the signature required delivery option. The owner of Arizona Indian jewelry is not responsible for your shipment once the US postal service states that the item has been delivered to the address you listed when placing your order.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours after we receive them (Monday - Friday) via United States Postal Service Priority Mail for fast delivery, with delivery confermation included! (Receive your order in only 3 - 4 Business Days!).
- For your convenience We do try to ship orders same day whenever possible.
Please note that the Billing Address must be the same address listed with
your Credit Card company.
- Orders with a Shipping Address within the State of Nevada will be charged a 8.10% State Sales Tax.
- US Postal Express Mail: starts at $29.95, you should receive your Express order in 1 to 2 business days after you place the order!
- Want to send Money Order / Check, use PayPal, or are an Overseas Customer?
Or please just simply continue below, using your Credit Card on our Secure Server.
Can't add more than one item to shopping cart? Please Click Here.
Orders are sent United States Postal Service Priority Mail with tracking number included.
** OVERSEAS OR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS there is a $75 Minimum Purchase.
We accept orders from the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada. There is a $75 minimum order (not including shipping), we ship US Postal Express Mail to Canada, Australia and the UK shipping and handling starts at $44, (pricing varies on the weight) which may take up to 5 days to arrive (depending on your customs). We are not responsible for delivery time of packages shipped, some are held up by customs. We list on the UPS Form which we are required to ship with your order that the contents is Merchandise, Costume Jewelry (to minimize any fees) and the actual amount that is on the invoice inside the box. The customer will be responsible if there are any Duties, Customs or Fees. We do not pay your customs, duties or any fees your government may charge. Please e-mail us at ArizonaIndianJewelry@cox.net with any questions.~***~
Mail In Check Or Money Order !
If you live within the United States, and you prefer, you may also pay for your order with a Money Order or Check. Simply put the items you desire into the shopping cart online, continue through the checkout process, entering your E-Mail address, your phone number and shipping address, and keep going until you get to the page where it asks you to put in your credit card number. When you reach this page, the billing address page, (please re-enter your name, address, and phone number into Billing Address Fields), just use the drop-down box for Payment Methods under "Credit Card: VISA" , and click on "Money Order / Check". Then click on the big blue Send Order button. On the confirmation page that includes your Order Number, please print two copies of that page, please keep one and send the other one to us with your Check/Money Order to:
Arizona Indian Jewelry
1079 Harpy Eagle Ave
Henderson NV 89015
Your order will not be shipped until we receive your check in the mail and the check clears. If sending a Money Order, we will send your order the same day we receive your Money Order.
We shall hold your order just 7 days, so mail your Check/Money Order within 24 hours of placing your order, as we will cancel your Order if we do not receive payment within 7 days of you placing your order.
Sorry! No COD's!
- Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
- The average woman's ring size is about 6.
The average man's ring size is about 10.
How to find your Ring Size by measuring your Finger:
1. Cut a piece of paper about three inches long and about 1/4 inch wide.
2. Wrap the paper around the finger that you expect to wear the ring on, making sure that it is as snug as you want the ring to fit.
3. Make a mark on the paper where it meets when wrapped around your finger.
4. Unroll the paper so it is flat.
5. Carefully measure the distance from the end of the paper you first wrapped around your finger to where the mark is.
Now Find Your Ring Size Below:
||Paper Length (inches)
|| 2 1/4
|| 2 11/16
|| 2 7/8
Security Settings for Shopping Cart
Having problems adding more than one item to our Shopping Cart?
Today's browsers with Anti Pop-up, Spyware, Firewalls, etc., sometimes create problems for shopping on the Internet. Here at Yahoo Stores, when adding more than one item to your shopping cart, Yahoo Stores puts a "cookie" on your browser temporarily just so that it can remember your info while you shop from various places at our store. But your browser may have the Security Settings so high, that it will not accept "cookies". To fix this temporarily, if using Internet Explorer, please go to "Tools", then "Options", then "Privacy" and temporarily put the slider control to "Medium High". Then click on "Apply", then click on "Ok". Then after your shopping experience, you can go back to your Privacy settings, and reset them to the higher setting which is "High" or "Block All Cookies". However, most people are very secure with their Privacy settings at "Medium High".
Shopping with Arizona Indian Jewelry
Order here online 100% securely through Yahoo! Store™ Secure Server using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption with your American Express Card, VISA MasterCard or Discover Card! You know it is safe if your browser shows the Padlock in the "Locked" Position or the "Address Box" shows https:// instead of just http:// (the "s" meaning "Secure Site".) The Order Form pages for Arizona Indian Jewelry are served through a secure https connection using 128-bit SSL v2/v3 encryption.